Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Break Selfie Preview Part 1 (Mike and Zoey)

Spring break is here, that mean more beach and bikini girls stuff. Also, I going back to do more selfies and also more previews, meaning posting sketch and lineart versions before the final finished color. I haven’t done it in a while so I going to get back posting more of these.

First for this series, Mike’s taking the selfie while his girl, Zoey, kiss him. Also, this is my first attempt of doing Zoey's hair down. I really wanted to do this type of hairdo for so long, so let me know if I wanted to have hair down like this or going back to her ponytail. The final color version will be posted later on tonight or tomorrow, but feel free to color it without my permission, but please credit me when you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment