Friday, January 8, 2016

Why it Wasn't Easy for Outline?

This could be the preview of my next pic (use it without my permission, but credit me when you do), but I just want to show you how this was done before coloring. The first pic shows what its look like as it was originally scanned. Notice there are a lot of sketches and erased marks I left in. I cleaned the outline by using MS paint, so it would be easier to add color on Photoshop later on. For this one, and like the recent Deal or No Deal artworks, it was the real painful. This pic alone took me over two full hours just for clearing sketches. And also, notice I use teal color marker. It's nothing personal, the reason is because someone got me a color pack last year (it's long story) but instead of returning to the store, I decided to use them. I also used blue, green, and purple marker for my recent drawings, and I can make it black by using few tools on PS. It's works. The full finished color would be post either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment