Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Showcase Podium Update and More

No new artworks for at least this week, because I'm focusing on making new backgrounds for my future drawings. Notice I made few small changes on Face-Off and Showcase podiums I posted few days ago. It hard to notice it, but if you look closely, I added outlines on light bulbs (for all three pics) and on the 2007 Showcase pic, I lining up those four-point purple stars on the turntable BG (the last pic wasn't even). And also, I just finished up the 2009 Showcase set, I might do 2013 podium later on. And finally, I also working on the beach BG to do beach and bikini pics this summer.You probably not going to see this as the full BG for my future pics, but this is what it going to be look like. I saved this as PSD file, so I could resize the trees or move the sun around. And I also did the palm tree, although I did made one about few years ago, I though I decide to update a new one to keep up the time. That's it for now, have a good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment