Saturday, June 25, 2016

Behind the ABC Match Game 1990 (Night Before the 2016 Premiere)

Before I get started, let me explain. You may aware that I haven't post new artworks for a while, because my computer motherboard has some few problems lately, which leading me to buy a new computer right away. But because of it, I have no Photoshop on my new computer, and I gotta get the new version later on, so expect more waiting time while I getting used with new Windows 10.

Anyway, I was looking around some classic Match Game as I preparing for ABC's Fun and Games tomorrow, when I spotted Ross Shafer's YT account. If you don't know who he is, Shafer was the host of short-lived but popular Match Game on ABC back in 1990. This clip I found talk about his past careers, which included the behind-the-scene look of the ABC Match Game. Who knew that 26 years later, the Alphabet network is bringing back the fill-in-the-blank game show, even without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment