Saturday, July 16, 2016

SpinnyWheel App BGs

I promise more new drawings later on, I had a vacation this week and plus I had to fix few issues on my new computer, but anything is fine I ready to go.

Meantime, I found a app I downloaded on my phone several months ago called "SpinnyWheel." It let you create your very own wheel and add how many wedges you want. So if you don't like a current dollar values layouts on WOF and want to make your own, there's a app for that. Plus it allow to add photos as a background for a wheel. So it give me a idea to make this. Making a classic and 1997 set were difficult to do, but great job on it. And just being a little creative, I also did the rainbow effect and red neon used for MG 1990 opening. One of them has a black line to make it little more accurate from the opening, but again just a creative. I might think about doing more of these later.




No comments:

Post a Comment