Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Won't Leave, Never Will!

Most of you may aware what happened last night and today at Deviantart, few of our friends has deactivated their DA account, all because of some drama issues going on. They said they have been bullied by one DA user (I not going to say who). Some said they needed a break from this and may come back later when it calm down. This morning, I was really stocked when I found out one of users left a website, because several hours before deactivated, I choose her for one of six summer requests I working on this month. In fact, I just begin working on a artwork she requests me yesterday and I just finished up sketching and lineart (but yet to start coloring) before I found out about this.

This is one of the main problems in the internet world that many people are facing with: bully. I feel for them, because I was one of the victims when I was growing up, it not from the internet, but in real life. As some of you don't know, I have a disability that sometimes I don't get along with kids. Back in my school days, few of my classmates usually picked on me. It so upsetting, that I don't feel like going back to school a next day. My parents would feel bad everytime when I tell them about what happened. Luckily, my schools and few of my teachers know about this, especially my disability, and took action when it come to bullying, and toward the end in my school days, I was stronger, I have few friends who stand up with me. However, I not alone, many kids out there are facing this similar problem, and some may not get help at all.

Today, with internet all over the place and really easy to use, there are cyberbullies. Most bullies don't usually go to playground and picked on their classmates, they go online and write rude comments, even to someone who haven't even met in real life. Still recently, I been getting few bad comments from users (not going to say who), but luckily, with few social media setting account, I can blocked someone to make sure that no one will never hurt me again. So I writing this journal to let you know that I'm okay, I have no involved about last night deactivated drama, and I have no plan for a long time to leave.

My advice to most people who thinks picking on someone or write hated comments is okay, let me tell you something, you're not the boss of us! If you don't like our artworks or what stuff we like, that's fine, that's your opinion, we can respect it, but we don't need your hated comments. This is our life, our blog, our artworks, and we are stronger. STOP INSULTING US!

No comments:

Post a Comment