Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Best of 2016 Part 1

While most people are sorrowing with loss of the 1980s singer and Princess Leia, we're hoping to move on as the new year, 2017, is just days away. Again, beside picking one artwork per month, I decided to do multi-park one, meaning four slots in them without month names mention. Here the first two.

I started out with Deal or No Deal series, to included female characters as models. I also did the classic games, like Pyramid and To Tell the Truth, as two of classic game was revived last summer (and season two has picked up; Truth come back on Sunday, first day of 2017). Also, I did a little series of short-lived game, Hot Potato, back in last March, and for all year long, I did female wearing nothing but their towels on as I did some "shower" scenes. Part 2 is later.


No comments:

Post a Comment