Friday, February 17, 2017

Audiences Drawings

After around sixteen pics for a past two weeks, I decided to take a little break from drawings... to do more drawings.

Kinda confuse what I said, well because I got some other drawing plans going on, and not just game show or NSFW stuff. Right now, trying to branch out a little bit, I planning to do almost every single characters. Why... as game show studio audiences in a BG. Because for a past few years I made audiences in BG look like some kind of keyholes, and for several years ago, as circle. Look as Blythe on Millionaire for a example.
http://djgame2.blogspot.com/2016/02/math-sucks-on-millionaire.html

Not anymore! Starting this year, I want to make this look like there're real characters in a scene and not just plain keyholes. I got started on TDI characters (I should finished at least first two generations) and I working on others like Star vs forces of Evil, Hey Arnold, 6teen, Equestria Girls, and so on. And thanks to Photoshop, I can copy one character and paste on a BG. I am planing to do a US version of Divided in a future, which features a audience set behind contestant podium, and hopefully some Millionaire pics in a future. So I really want to included those characters in it. This is going to be a full weekend (possibly more) for this.

And just ignore those dead, non-doted, eyes; I'll add them when I include them on a game show set, like if they looking a contestant on a right, or up, or down, etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment