Monday, May 1, 2017

The 2017 Summer Funfull Requests

Summer is returning, and so does requests! Ready to get started this month, but again some basic rules before asking.

What to Draw
  • The list of show I only draw, include:Total Drama/Ridonculous Race, My Little Pony, Equestria Girls, Regular Show, Simpsons, 6teen, Littlest Pet Shop human characters (I don't do pets), Family Guy, Hey Arnold, Grojband, American Dad, Loud House, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil
  • Only 1 RQs per person
  • Up to three characters max per pic
  • Accept crossovers, couple kissing, favorite episode scenes, etc.
  • And game show, including short-lived, international, and even unsold pilots, and which version and set to draw.

What NOT to Draw
  • OCs
  • Fat-Belly/pregnate
  • Graphic Violent (although mild type maybe okay, some like abuse, bloody, or death I won't do)
  • Couple I don't support for various reasons (NoahxCody, ScottxDawn, DavexSky, etc)
NSFW mature pics are accept as well. Once again, PLEASE READ!

What to draw
  • Only 18 or older would ask for RQs. I don't accept minors
  • Only naked women characters
  • Accept shower, stripping, and possibly intercourse
What NOT to Draw
  • Naked male characters (unless with a girl[s])
  • Male "private" part (including shemales)
  • Rape/Abuse
  • Sperm
  • Very Underage (characters from 6teen and TDI will be depicted as 18 years or older; just character, like Lisa Simpson, or few of Loud sisters I won't do)
  • "Number 2"
  • Incest (sex or in love with their family, THAT'S INCLUDED LOUD KIDS)
Remember, no over extreme, I want to keep my drawings plain and simple. Also, when asking me to do NSFW type, please sent me a note from DA, not a comment below, and I let you know.

I may not do all the RQs and I might cancel few of them for various reasons, like it may get too hard or my computer crashes. I have a problem last year which forces me to cancelled remaining RQs. Also, please give me one or two weeks to works on them, due to my personal busy life. There will be six slots to be open, like always, I pick six in random order (you don't have to first to comment) and once its full, requests are closed until further notice. Have fun asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment