Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Barker Showcase Podiums

Finally, here are the Showcase podiums from Bob Barker days. I copy the podiums layers from 2007 set (I always save them from PSD files), but that was the easy part. Hard parts was the turntable set and podium setup for eggcrate display and "Showcase." Back in those days, the Showcase and prize info was place at the top while the bidding was at the bottom. For the turntable, I used rounded rectangle tool and perspective just to make a half of layout. I created a second half of it by copy a half layout and flip it horizon it to blend it in. It still not finish yet as I didn't included asterisks on them yet. They use some kind of bending wires, so this could be a tough challenging for this. I hope my PS elements can pull this off. And also, what font do they uses for "Showcase?"

No comments:

Post a Comment