Sunday, May 1, 2016

Summer Funfull Requests

Open all summer long, I’ll be taking requests from every DA and blog members. People had been bugging me for quite some time asking me “do you take requests,” but now the wait is over. But before you start asking me, here are the list the rules to follow. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

What to draw

  • This is the list of shows I only do. Total Drama/Ridonculous Race, My Little Pony, Equestria Girls, Regular Show, Simpsons, 6teen, Littlest Pet Shop human characters (I don’t do pets), Family Guy, Hey Arnold, Grojband, and American Dad
  • Only 1 RQs per person (per one month, so when a new month comes, like June, I ready to accept from you again)
  • Up to three characters max per pic
  • Accept crossovers, swimsuits, selfies, couple kissing, or your favorite scene from one episode, etc
  • Also Game Shows, including short-lived, internationals, and even unaired pilots. I also accept which version or year you want me to do (example, there Harvey’s Family Feud, but I’ll also do one from Dawson, Combs, etc)


When asking me which game show or set you want, it’s best to send me an YT video for which one. I may not know all the game shows, and I thought a video or at least a picture will help.

What NOT to draw

  • OCs
  • Fat-belly/pregnant
  • Graphic violence (bloody, abuse, etc)
  • Couple I don’t support for various reasons (NoahxCody, ScottxDawn, DavexSky, etc)
  • Similar to ones I already did (example, asking to do Lindsay on TPIR or Cody on WOF, I already did those before, unless notice)


I also accept naughty NSFW drawings. Again, before you asked.

What to draw

  • Only 18 or older would ask for RQs, I don’t accept from minors.
  • Only naked girls
  • Accept shower, toilet, stripping, even intercourse


What NOT to draw
  • Naked male (unless is with a girl[s])
  • Male “private” area
  • Rape/Abuse
  • Sperm
  • Very underage (6teen and TDI look old enough to be 18, just characters who are way too young)
  • “Number 2”
  • Incest (sex with their family member)

I like to keep my mature drawing nice and simple, not too over extreme. When asking me for NSFW, please sent me a note from DA, not a comment below, and I let you know.

Also, I may not do all the RQs and I might cancel few of them if it gets too hard. Give me two or three weeks to work on it, depend of my busy personal life and how much RQs I might get. There will be six slots to be open (I pick in random order) and once it get full, I can’t accept everything else until further notice. Again, only one RQs per person, up to three characters, and a list of shows I will only draw are mention above.



Have fun and start asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment