Friday, November 24, 2017

2017 Winter Wonderful Requests

The requests are back open! I usually waited until the first day of a new month, but start one week early would give me a head start, because it's a day when Christmas shopping begins. I looking for some holiday or winter related from you, although summer is okay. But before you comment, here again some basic rules.

What to Draw

  • The list of shows include the following:
  • Total Drama/Ridonculous Race, My Little Pony/Equestria Girls, Regular Show, Simpsons, 6teen, Littlest Pet Shop human character (I don't do pets), Family Guy, Hey Arnold, Grojband, American Dad, Loud House, Star vs the Forces of Evil
  • One RQ per person
  • Up to four characters max per pic
  • Accept crossover, couple kissing, favorite episode scene, etc
  • Game Show, including short-lived, international, unsold pilot, and which version and set to draw

What NOT to Draw

  • OC
  • Fat-belly, pregnate
  • Graphic Violent (mild type maybe okay; just like abuse, bloody, or death I won't do)
  • Couple I don't support for various reasons (NoahxCody, ScottxDawn, DavexSky, etc)

NSFW and nudie pics are also acceptable. Again, PLEASE READ.

What to Draw

  • Only 18 or older would ask for RQ; I don't accept minors
  • Only naked women characters (male characters are accept if it with a girl[s])
  • Accept shower, stripping, and intercourse
What NOT to Draw

  • Shemales
  • Rape/Abuse
  • Sperm
  • Underage (6teen, TDI, and Equestria characters will be depicted as 18 or older; just characters, like Lisa Simpson, Blythe, Star Butterfly, and few of Louds sisters I won't do)
  • "Number 2"
  • Insect (sex or in love with their family, that include the Loud kids)

No over extreme, just plain and simple. Reminder, when you asked for a NSFW type, sent me a note on DA, not a comment below, and I let you know, so you can stay anonymous.

Always give me one or two weeks to work on those pics, as how long to work on those plus my personal life going on (it is a holiday). I will select six of them in random (you don't have to comment first to accept) and once it full, it will be closed and I won't accept until further notice, although I may do more anyway as leftovers once I finished all six, if I have time. Again, I want some holiday/Christmas ideas, only one pic per person, four characters max, and only only the list of shows are above.

No comments:

Post a Comment