Sunday, November 19, 2017

Landscape Paintings 1

Not dead yet anyone! Although my blog and my DA page is are very quiet since this month, I been very busy with other personal stuff going on, and plus it give me a chance to give me plenty of time to think of some Christmas idea drawings next month. And speaking of drawings, I already got started on new ones on a way and plus I planning to make podium sets of a new game show "Beat Shazam." They all be ready by this week.

In a meantime, I thought I show you some other artworks while we wait. When I not drawing cartoons, game shows, nudie and stuff, I also like to enjoying paintings landscape and flowers, especially from Bob Ross for over 10 years. With Christmas around the corner, I been very busy working on these paintings as gifts, which is why I haven't done some drawings for few weeks. So I decided to show some of my landscapes I been working on so far. I actually have few more to post later on, but I wanted to start small gallery along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment